Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blog FAQs

Blog FAQs:

Alright so some people have asked me about this blog and updating / why this is updated late yada yada.

1. Why didn't you update when you were in Cambridge?
I stated this earlier but quite honestly, I got caught up in studying abroad and experiencing everything that I ended up forgetting despite the fact that I wrote many notes.

2. Will you update regularly?
Um I think I'll try updating once or twice every 2 weeks. (I will try to write more though if I have time.) I'm trying to write my blogs in an informative yet personal method because most blogs I've read are normally just personal; however, this does take a while. I want to make sure that the info on my blog can become a resource for anyone who intends to study abroad, yet show my personal journey. My last blog (Caledonia and the north part 1) took a total of 5 hours to update and write.

2.5
Doesn't it change when you write abroad vs now?
Well yes and no. Luckily I did write a lot of notes in England and I intend to write in the style as if I first experienced it. Afterall this is "Unknown girl in England"....I think it's appropriate to write the way I first experienced it; however, my memory is not perfectly clear so sometimes i will include future thoughts. I'm writing based on notes that I wrote.

3. When do you update?
I try to update on Fridays and weekends; however, I may finish the blog the latest on Wednesdays.

4. Will there be posts on "how expensive study abroad is?"
Yes there will be one coming soon.

5. Any other study abroad blogging?
Yes, expect a Scotland Parliament blog soon and I will provide the link later. This will also include resources on scholarships, interning abroad etc.

6. Got any other questions?
Feel free to leave a comment!

Cheers!

-Tina Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment